Organically Grown Natural Sea Sponge (Large) 10cm x 10cm Country of Origin Greece
Perfect for Your Baby's Gentle Bath-time, the natural and best choice - Natural Sea Sponge from Greece
- Size approx. 12 x 9cm
- Sea sponges are the most natural and healthy way to cleanse and care for the skin.
- Natural Sponges are more resistant to acids and they are easier to clean than the synthetic sponges.
- Sea Sponges are permeated with natural enzymes that inhibit the growth of mould, mildew and bacteria.
- Sea Sponges hold more water than artificial ones. A natural sponge will hold two to three times as much water as an artificial one.
- Natural Sponges fit into a green and organic lifestyle. Sea Sponges are sustainable harvested. When sponges are collected, part of the sponge is left on the ocean floor to grow back. Through crop rotation, sponges are harvested over and over again as they regrow to their original size within a few years.
- A properly cared for sea sponge will last for many months. Most synthetic sponges shrink and become infested with bacteria and mildew in less than one week.
- Most artificial sponges are made from petroleum. By using natural sponges, you are saving oil and keeping the price of Gasoline and heating Oil down.
- Major differences in natural sponges vs. synthetic sponges, and why should use a natural sea sponge instead of an artificial?
- Natural Sponges are more durable and retain more water than a synthetic sponge. Synthetic sponges will only last a week or so until they start falling apart and get all nasty with mildew and bacteria.
- Natural sea Sponges actually have enzymes in them that inhibit the growth of mould, mildew, and bacteria.
Suitable for newborn and sensitive skin.
No synthetic sponge can duplicate the natural feeling of sea sponge against your skin or hold the amount of water that a natural sponge can hold.
The natural sponge creates a beautiful lather quickly with every type of soap, both liquid and bar.
Sea sponges are more durable and last longer than synthetic sponges because they are more resistant to abrasion. - See more at: http://www.beamingbaby.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000000.pl?WD=sponge&PN=Organically%2dGrown%2dBaby%2dSea%2dSponge%2dLarge%2d92006%2ehtml#SID=45
Customers also viewed