Natural Hazelwood and Baltic Amber Baby Teething Necklace
All our baby necklaces are made from natural Baltic amber and Hazelwood beads. Both of these materials have amazing healing properties and positive effects on the body. Amber and Hazelwood are widely used for newborns and babies to alleviate teething pain and treat skin problems. Each of our necklaces is made by hand, double-knotted for safety, looks stylish and exceptional beauty and together suitable for every day.
Baltic Amber is the natural fossilised tree resin from ancient forests more than 50 million years old. It is a decorative, healing and energetic stone used from the ancient times throughout many places and cultures of the world. It has many amazing therapeutic properties as it contains the highest quantity of succinic acid in nature.
Help for body
– Natural healing properties of amber
– Hazelwood and amber are great remedies for skin rashes and eczema.
– Baltic amber and hazelwood have positive effects on the children’s gum pain, drooling and fever.
– It alleviates problems and abdominal pain.
– High anti-inflammatory properties.
– Normalizes the balance of acids in the body.
– Has a positive effect on ulcers and acid reflux.
– Reduces joint, back, bruises and throat pain.
– Treats circulatory and digestive disorders.
– Helps to alleviate migraine symptoms.
From 36 months
Customers also viewed