Eco-Friendly Bio-Degradable Nappies
No Over Night Leaks!! Soft and Supple for Maximum Movement
- Bambo is a Scandinavian made range of baby nappies combining minimal environmental impact with maximum freedom of movement for baby.
- Approx. 80 % of the nappy is produced of raw paper. The remaining is inert
- Bambo holds the "Swan" logo - the Scandinavian official environmental label for eco-products, this means an environmentally assured and safe product for baby.
- Whitened with a gentle oxygen bleaching process; no chlorine bleaching means optimum safety for your baby without compromising your concern for the environment.
- Bambo has been developed in close partnership with parents
- State-of-the-art, environmental raw materials are used to produce a slim, absorbent and comfortable nappy.
- Suitable for vegans. Not tested on animals.
Bambo Nature Pants are soft, comfortable, and keep even the most sensitive skin dry. Easy for little hands to pull up and down and ideal for potty training. The pants have a perfect body fit, which enhances the child’s freedom of movement. Designed with a super-absorbent core including latest channel technology that leads moisture away from the child’s skin and holds up to multiple wettings — even overnight.
The Pants are dermatologically tested and certified according to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, Asthma Allergy Nordic, the FSC™ (Forest Stewardship Council) and the EU Ecolabel (CE marked products excepted).
All Bambo Nature Pants are free from perfume and parabens to minimize the risk of allergy and nappy rash.
Soft and breathable
Skin-friendly (no perfume and parabens)