Baby Glass Bottle (240ml/8oz)
Buying high-quality and safe feeding bottles for your baby doesn't have to be a problem any longer. This HEVEA® Baby Glass bottle package comes with two calibrated glass bottles made of 100% borosilicate glass. The bottles are solid and do not leach into the food or allow the entry of substances from outside. In addition, they do not retain the smell of previous constituents when washed. The bottles also come with 100% natural rubber teats/nipples (size 3-24 months for milk & water), screw threads, and leak-proof dust covers. Additional rubber teats of slow flow and medium flow can also be purchased. This product complies with the safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA.
- 100% pure, high-quality borosilicate glass
- Smooth and nonporous surface
- White screw caps and dust cover for rubber teats
- Rubber teats
- 100% natural rubber
- Moulded in one-piece
- Suitable for regular neck bottles
- Cherry shaped
- Free of BPA, PVC, and Phthalates
- Properly calibrated (240ml/ 8oz capacity)
- Ideal for 3-24 months
- Consists of two bottles, two rubber teats, two screw caps, and two dust covers.
Benefits of the HEVEA® Baby Glass Bottle (240ml/ 8oz)
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Solid and durable
- Suitable for milk and water use
- Does not leach into constituents
- Protects against external contaminants
- Can be handed down to generations
- Do not retain odours or tastes
- Rubber teats are resistant to bites and free of toxic substances.
- Highly hygienic
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean and sterilize.