- Natural Rubber (Hevea) Soothers
Natural Rubber (Hevea) Soothers
* safe: bisphenol-A Free glass does not leach toxins. Cap is a BA free polypropolane.
* hygienic: glass does not retain smells or tastes from previous feeds
* practical: made of heat resistant, toughened glass so can be washed in a dishwasher, boiled or steam sterilized.
*sustainable: glass is a recyclable, renewable resource.
· 100% natural material, natural rubber (latex)
· Sustainably produced
· Soft material - soft and gentle against baby’s face
· Doesn’t leaves any “sleeping” marks
· Ergonomic shape with plenty of space for the nose and chin
· Natural rubber prevents vacuum around the mouth - Minimize risk of marks and rashes
· Very hygienic - no joints, cracks or edges – one piece pacifier
· Cute and fun designs, for both boys and girls
· Packed in a box of recycled paper and biodegradable materials
· Hevea pacifiers meet the EU standard EN 1400
· Hevea pacifiers last as long as the other types of pacifiers (it is recommended to switch pacifier every 2 month)