- Bambo is a Scandanavian made range of baby nappies combining minimal environmental impact with maximum freedom of movement for baby.
- Approx. 80 % of the nappy is produced of raw paper. 5 % of the gel is biodegradable, being starch based.
- Bambo holds the "Swan" logo - the Scandinavian official environmental label for eco-products, this means an environmentally assured and safe product for baby.
- Whitened with a gentle oxygen bleaching process; no chlorine bleaching
Means optimum safety for your baby without compromising your concern for the environment.
- Bambo has been developed in close partnership with parents
- State-of-the-art, environmental raw materials are used to produce a slim, absorbent and comfortable nappy.
Bambo nappies have the following features:
- Resealable tapes
- Extra Elastication Along the Back
- Breathable Backsheet
- Wetness Indicator
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE
- *G Gentle on baby's skin
* Certified non-toxic and hypoallergenic
* One of the highest absorption capacities available
* Allows skin to breath
* Elastic free waistband
* Environmentally friendly
* Contains a wetness indicator
* Flexible side panels for comfortable fit and ease of movement
* Leakage barriers - See more at: http://www.econatural.ie/eco-nappies-wipes/331-bambo-eco-pullupstraining-pants-xl-18-kg-x-20.html#sthash.x7K0NzVo.dpuf
Customers also viewed
100% Baroque Multi Colour Baltic Amber Healing Anklet - Beads (Approx. 3g) - 14/15cm -**FREE SHIPPING**